Are you looking for a laptop rental or lease? IRENT delivers laptops, desktops and other IT-solutions worldwide.
Laptops and additional services
In addition to supplying a customised system configuration, it is possible to choose from additional services:
- Sell your old hardware (buyback): Would you like to lease your hardware under a Hardware as a Service (HaaS) contract? Then you can sell your old hardware for a maximum residual value. This way you also contribute to a longer lifetime of your systems;
- Certified data wiping (GDPR): have your data wiped by our engineers after the lease or rental and receive a certificate after successful data wiping;
- IT support: standard 9X5 NDB response; additional support levels are available if required;
- Additional IT services: Our IT specialists are ready to provide support for your laptops
Test drive laptops at IRENT
Are you considering adding new laptops to your IT infrastructure? It is always pleasant to be sure of your choice. With the help of a Proof of Concept you can test how the laptops function. In this way, you can experience how the potential new laptops improve your performance, and whether the laptops meet your needs and expectations for the future. Would you like more information on the possibilities for your organisation? Contact our IT specialists!
- Experience in delivery all over the world
- Inventory of over € 15 million in IT infrastructure
- Demopool partner of Dell EMC, Lenovo and IBM.
- Flexible rental contracts from 1 day to several years
- More than 15 years rental experience
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I rent a laptop?
You can rent a laptop from IRENT in different ways. Through the website you can easily request a quote. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, call +31 (0)33 789 01 01 or start a chat with one of our IT specialists at the bottom right.
What if my desired laptop model is not listed?
Your desired model may not be listed on the website. However, we may have it available in our stock. We have a large stock of over 25,000 devices.Please contact us at email@example.com or call +31 (0)33 789 01 01.
When will I receive the laptop if I order it today?
At IRENT you have the possibility to use your rented laptop within 24 hours (on business days). Request a quote online and you will receive a customized proposal from our IT specialists within two hours. This proposal will tell you exactly what you can expect from us when renting a laptop. Once agreed, the laptops will be delivered to the desired location. Need a new laptop as soon as possible? Then call +31 (0)33 789 01 01 or email us, and we’ll get right to work for you.
How long can I rent a laptop?
At IRENT we work with flexible contracts. So you can rent a laptop for exactly the period you need. From one day to several years!. You can also opt for a customized Device as a Service (DaaS) subscription. We offer you the possibility to scale up or down your laptop or desktop subscription.
What is the laptop rental rate?
Unfortunately we do not have a standard laptop rental rate. This is because it depends on several factors, such as the rental period and the type of laptop. Ask for a quote and you will receive a response from one of our IT specialists within two hours.
What are the advantages of renting your laptops?
The most important advantages of renting your laptop are:
- Buying new laptops for all your employees can be a big investment. Renting gives you the ability to spread your costs
- Do you only need extra laptops for a specific time? Renting gives you flexibility! Perfect for companies with peaking periods in your company for example
- No worries about the lifespan of the laptops
- No repair and maintenance costs
- Reduce your organization’s CO2 footprint
Can I help you?
A question, request or quotation? Contact us!