HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Plus rental
Are you looking for a HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Plus rental or lease? With IRENT your systems are running at full speed within 24 hours. With this, IRENT offers a decisive, effective and extremely fast solution. IRENT delivers the tailor-made solutions worldwide.
ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Plus features
- Additional 3rd generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors from Gold 6000 to Silver models: 8 to 24 cores; 2.1 to 3.6 GHz base frequency, 105W to 230W TDP
- Support for PCIe Gen4, resulting in improved bandwidth and throughput over PCIe Gen3
- Support for industry-standard OCP 3.0 network adapters
- Support for Trimodal (NVMe/SAS/SATA) Smart Array Controllers
- 8-channel DDR4 @ 3200 MT/s (lower DDR4 speed can be used in segment-optimised processors)
ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Plus and additional services
In addition to supplying a customised system configuration, it is possible to choose from additional services:
- Sell your old hardware (buyback): Would you like to lease your hardware under a Hardware as a Service (HaaS) contract? Then you can sell your old hardware for a maximum residual value. This way you also contribute to a longer lifetime of your systems;
- Certified data wiping (GDPR): have your data wiped by our engineers after the lease or rental and receive a certificate after successful data wiping;
- IT support: standard 9X5 NDB response; additional support levels are available if required;
- Additional IT services: Our IT specialists are ready to provide support for the installation, migration or implementation of your DL380 Gen10 Plus system.
Test drive the ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Plus at IRENT
Are you considering adding the ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Plus to your IT infrastructure? It is always pleasant to be sure of your choice. With the help of a Proof of Concept you can test in your own IT environment how the ProLiant from HPE functions. In this way, you can experience how HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Plus improves your performance, and whether this system meets your needs and expectations for the future. Would you like more information on the possibilities for your organisation? Contact our IT specialists!
More from this series
Can I help you?
A question, request or quotation? Contact us!