NVIDIA DGX A100 rental
The NVIDIA DGX A100 is a server specially designed for AI workloads that require high performance. The system delivers an unprecedented density and is in terms of hardware and software based on the supercomputer of NVIDIA, the DGX SATURNV. The DGX A100 is equipped with 8x NVIDIA A100 Tensore GPUs. The most advanced GPU, available in a 40GB and 80GB variant. The A100 offers more compute, more FLOPS and extremely high performance. This packed in a compact 6U chassis, with which enterprises can now implement the AI infrastructure even easier.
DGX A100 Specs
- A100 GPU offers more on-chip memory, including a 40MB Level 2 cache;
- DGX A100 introduces next generation NVIDIA NVLink;
- Next generation NVLink doubles GPU-to-GPU direct bandwidth to 600(GB/s) gigabytes per second (10X higher than PCIe Gen 4);
- TF32 works like FP32 and provides 20X more FLOPS for AI compared to the previous generation (no code changes are required to achieve this speed increase);
- A100 GPU provides 1.6 (TB/s) terabytes per second of memory bandwidth.
DGX rental and additional services
In addition to supplying a customised system configuration, it is possible to purchase additional services. This way you are even more relieved!
- Sell your old hardware (buyback): Would you like to lease your hardware under a Hardware as a Service (HaaS) contract? Then you can sell your old hardware for a maximum residual value. This way you also contribute to a longer lifetime of your outdated systems;
- Certified data wiping (GDPR): have your data wiped by our engineers after the lease and receive a certificate after successful data wiping;
- IT support: standard 9X5 NDB response; additional support levels are available if required;
- Additional IT services: Our IT specialists are ready to provide support for the installation, migration or implementation of your DGX A100.
Test drive NVIDIA DGX A100 at IRENT
Are you considering adding the NVIDIA DGX A100 to your IT infrastructure? Then it’s always nice to be sure of your choice. With the help of a Proof of Concept you can test in your own IT environment with your own workload how the system works. This way you can experience how the A100 improves your performance and whether this system meets your needs and expectations for the future. Would you like more information or sparring on the possibilities for your organisation? Contact our IT specialists!
Can I help you?
A question, request or quotation? Contact us!