NVIDIA DGX Station A100 rental
The NVIDIA DGX Station A100 is a server station specially designed for AI workloads that require high performance. The system delivers an unprecedented density and is in terms of hardware and software based on the supercomputer of NVIDIA, the DGX SATURNV. The DGX Station A100 is equipped with 4x NVIDIA A100 Tensore GPUs. The most advanced GPU, available in a 40GB and 80GB variant. The A100 offers more compute, more FLOPS and extremely high performance. This packed into a compact 6U chassis, enterprises can now implement AI infrastructure even easier.
Specs of the DGX Station A100
- AI workgroup server with 2.5 petaFLOPS of performance
- World-class AI platform with no complicated installation or IT support needed\
- With four full NVIDIA A100 Tensor Core GPUs and up to 320 gigabytes (GB) of GPU memory
DGX Station Rental and Additional Services
In addition to delivering the customised system configuration, it is possible to purchase additional services. This way you will be taken care of even more!
- Sell your old hardware (buyback): Would you like to lease your hardware under a Hardware as a Service (HaaS) contract? Then you can sell your old hardware for a maximum residual value. This way you also contribute to a longer lifetime of your outdated systems;
- Certified data wiping (GDPR): have your data wiped by our engineers after the lease and receive a certificate after successful data wiping;\
- IT support: standard 9X5 NDB response; additional support levels are available if required;\
- Additional IT services: Our IT specialists are ready to provide support for the installation, migration or implementation of your DGX Station A100.
Test drive NVIDIA DGX Station A100 at IRENT
Thinking of adding the NVIDIA DGX Station A100 to your IT infrastructure? Being certain of your choice is always pleasant. With the help of a Proof of Concept you can test in your own IT environment with your own workload how the system functions. This way you can experience how the Station A100 improves your performance and whether this system meets your needs and expectations for the future. Would you like more information or sparring on the possibilities for your organisation? Contact our IT specialists!
Can I help you?
A question, request or quotation? Contact us!