Account Manager DACH – German
Your primary role is to deal with problems and issues encountered by our customers in the DACH region (Germany, Austria and Switzerland). Together with a team of IT Professionals, you are the main link when it comes to finding the right solution. You proactively maintain contact with our existing customers and vendors. Every now and then you visit our customers, follow a training course or attend an IT event in the Netherlands or abroad.
Your main tasks as Account Manager
- Creating and developing strategic alliances with (existing) partners and vendors in the DACH region
- Analysing and developing opportunities in the DACH region
- Identifying customer issues
- Finding and working out suitable solutions with your team
- Mapping out the investment risks
- Drawing up tenders and following them up by phone
- Processing all sales and administrative activities
- Good aftersales follow-up, including maintaining customer satisfaction and renewing expiring rental contracts
- Scheduling the transport of both deliveries and return shipments
- Visiting vendor events in the DACH region
- Arranging the purchase and sale of (ex-rental) equipment
- Ensuring optimal utilisation of the rental stock
- Staying up-to-date with our portfolio at all times
- Contributing creative marketing ideas
- Proactively contributing ideas on how to improve business processes, procedures, work instructions, the product portfolio, and customer-friendliness.
What do we have to offer you?
- A good salary at the end of the month
- A good bonus scheme when the (team’s) objectives are achieved, supplemented with various personal incentives
- A job in which you can develop thanks to our personal guidance, supplemented with training courses
- A professional job in IT
- A job with lots of variety, in an organisation where people at all levels are given responsibility
- An informal working environment.
- systems is evolving all the time. We hope that you like this type of working environment. You won’t find fossilised structures or bureaucracy in our organisation. Our approach is pragmatic.
- We all have lunch together at our big lunch table, where we share a lot of laughs.
- And perhaps it’s still in the distant future for you, but we’re already thinking about your retirement. Every employee is automatically included in our excellent pension scheme;
- IRENT goes on winter sports! Book 18 to 22 January 2019 with pencil in your diary, because then we will go to Austria.
What we are looking for
- You speak and write excellent German; if you’re a native speaker, that’s definitely a bonus
- You have a good command of English
- You have good (commercial) communicative skills
- You have a positive attitude and are a team player
- You can work and think on a professional level
- You have 1 to 3 years of (trainee) experience in a commercial position
- You are interested in IT in the broadest sense
- You are enthusiastic, take the initiative and accept responsibility
- You are precise and can always see the bigger picture
- You live in the Amersfoort region or are prepared to move there.
Who is IRENT?
IRENT is Europe’s leader in the rental of data centre systems for the enterprise market: from high-end systems to complete IT infrastructures. We provide flexible rental solutions to help organisations achieve the flexibility and stability required in complex IT environments, whether that’s due to a temporary need in your organisation, as the result of a calamity, or as Proof of Concept for a new technology. We make sure that organisations always have the most efficient IT capacity available, for as long or as short a time as necessary. In so doing, we work closely together with renowned vendors such as Dell EMC, Lenovo and IBM. We are the official demo-pool partner of Dell EMC, Lenovo (Benelux, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Scandinavia and Eastern Europe) and IBM.
Our core values
At IRENT, it’s all about development. We want to keep moving forward. That’s why we say:
WE DREAM – WE CHALLENGE – WE COMMIT – WE DO –
WE ENJOY – WE LEARN – WE GROW
Development starts with a dream, with an idea. However crazy it might seem at first sight, take on the challenge and go for it. Give it your best shot and make a plan. But don’t forget to enjoy the moment. What you’re doing is great! And if it goes wrong now and again, that’s okay. Because as long as you’re learning you’ll continue to grow. And IRENT wants to grow with you.
If you share this vision, we’d like to hear from you. Send your CV and letter of motivation to sollicitatie@IRENT
Agency enquiries for this vacancy are not welcome.