Acquisition Account Manager DACH- German
Your primary role is to help companies with their IT challenges in the DACH region. Together with a team of IT and sales professionals, you are the main link when it comes to improving and maintaining partner relationships. You proactively maintain contact with our existing customers and partners in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Besides, you often visit our customers and partners to maintain business relationships.
Vacancy Acquisition Account Manager DACH
Your main tasks as Acquisition Account Manager
- Creating and developing strategic alliances with (existing) partners and vendors
- Visiting our partners to maintain an optimal partnership
- Analysing and developing opportunities in the market
- Identifying customer issues;
- Finding and working out suitable solutions with your team;
- Mapping out the investment risks;
- Drawing up tenders and following them up by phone;
- Processing all sales and administrative activities;
- Good aftersales follow-up, including maintaining customer satisfaction and renewing expiring rental contracts;
- Scheduling the transport of both deliveries and return shipments;
- Visiting vendor events in the Netherlands, as well as Abroad
- Arranging the purchase and sale of (ex-rental) equipment;
- Ensuring optimal utilisation of the rental stock;
- Staying up-to-date with our portfolio at all times;
- Contributing creative marketing ideas;
- Proactively contributing ideas on how to improve business processes, procedures, work instructions, the product portfolio, and customer-friendliness.
What do we have to offer you?
- A good salary at the end of the month;
- A good bonus scheme when the (team’s) objectives are achieved;
- A job in which you can develop yourself thanks to our guidance, supplemented with training courses;
- A professional job in IT, where you can grow professionally and personally
- A job with lots of variety, in an organisation where people at all levels are given responsibility;
- An informal working environment;
- IRENT is evolving all the time. We hope that you like this type of working environment. You will not find fossilised structures or bureaucracy in our organisation.
Our approach is pragmatic;
- We all have lunch together at our big lunch table, where we share a lot of laughs;
- In addition, perhaps it is still in the distant future for you, but we are already thinking about your retirement. Every employee is automatically included in our excellent pension scheme;
- IRENT makes a nice trip every year. The last few years, we have been skiing in Austria.
What we are looking for
- You are excellent in German; preferably you are a native speaker
- You have a good command of English;
- You have excellent (commercial) communicative skills;
- You have a positive attitude and are a real team player;
- You can work and think on a professional level;
- You have 1 to 3 years of (trainee) experience in a commercial position;
- You are interested in IT in the broadest sense;
- You are enthusiastic, take the initiative and accept responsibility;
- You are precise and can always see the bigger picture.
Who is IRENT?
IRENT is Europe’s leader in the rental of data centre systems for the enterprise market: from high-end systems to complete IT infrastructures. We provide flexible rental solutions to help organisations achieve the flexibility and stability, that is required in complex IT environments, whether that’s due to a temporary need in an organisation, as the result of a calamity, or a Proof of Concept for new technology. We make sure that organisations always have the most efficient IT capacity available, for as long or as short a time as necessary. In so doing, we work closely together with renowned vendors such as Dell EMC, Lenovo and IBM. We are the official demo-pool partner of Dell EMC, Lenovo (Benelux, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Scandinavia and Eastern Europe) and IBM.
Our core values
At IRENT, it is all about development. We want to keep moving forward. That is why we say:
I DREAM – I COMMIT – I ENJOY – I GROW
Development starts with a dream, with an idea. No matter how crazy it might seem at first sight, take on the challenge and go for it. Give it your best shot and make a plan. Nevertheless, do not forget to enjoy the moment. What you are doing is great! If it goes wrong now and again, that’s okay. Because as long as you are learning you will continue to grow. IRENT wants to grow with you.
If you share this vision, we would like to hear from you. Send your resume and letter of motivation to sollicitatie@IRENT
Agency enquiries for this vacancy are not welcome.